Friday, February 15, 2013

Messiah Yes, That Would Be Me, but a God I am Definately Not

"Exodus 33:20. And He said, 'You will not be able to see My face, for man shall not see Me and live.'"


Then, why do people believe that Jesus is God? Christianity is so absurd. By definition in the 10 commandments, if you believe something that is an earthen vessal, even a human is a Gd, then that is idolatry.

The same is true with me. I might claim to be a Messiah, but I am certainly not a God. God is in me as he is in everthing in this creation, permeating it in conceiled omnipresence, as we can't see Gd. Please don't worship me. And, it is true that I believe Gd has spoken to me. God's words to me where, "I am punishing you." So, I said, "Why are you punishing me?" And, Gd's reply was, "I get everyone sooner or later." And, yet I do know that this qualifies as a hallucination, yet I trust that it was real and Gd spoke to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment